Smartphones are the most needed product today. People cannot go ahead with their work without a phone and it has become more important in the current days because of the efficiency and the usage it contains. In India, more than 134 million smartphones are sold and this easily suggests the growing trend in the future too. With technological advancements, smartphone brands are coming up with new features that will outplay their counterpart.
There are many competitive brands that focus more on the specifications and delivering at the right price. This is because the brands must understand the consumer behavior of each country. In India, people prefer the brand or smartphone that makes sense to the price it is sold. Vivo y11 is one such popular smartphone that is sold for less than Rs. 10000. This provides a huge relief to the people as many people would be able to afford the smartphone for themselves.
What are the specifications?
The Vivo y11 comes with lots of new and advanced features and specs that cannot be found anywhere else for this price range.
- It has a 6.35 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- Holds 16M colors Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Comes with Funtouch 9.1 Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex A53.
- Its internal memory is 32GB and has 3GB RAM.
- Has a Triple Camera setup with 13MP+2MP+2MP and Selfie 8MP.
- It also comes with a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
All these are the main features that befall within the budget of Rs.9490. The smartphone comes with two color options Blue and Red. The customers can also put the protection plan provided by the outlet online itself.